Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween - Trick or Treat

Hi everyone,

I can't believe how fast this month has gone.  In a couple of days it will be Halloween and I have not bought one bag of candy yet!  I better hurry up because we had a large crowd of kids last year and I was not prepared.  I like to make cute little treat bags to put their candy in and add a spiritual, inspiring message for the little ones.  No complaints yet!  We should use every opportunity we have to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ (even on Halloween)!

Below is my creation using the Halloween CS Trick or Treat Digi image from Bugaboo.


Here are the materials I used:

Cricut cartridge- Tags, Bags Boxes and more.
Core'dinations Core Color Paper
Martha Stewart Vine Tree Punch
Studio G Epoxy brad
Studio G Rhinestones
Ribbon from my stash
Decorative ribbon-Marshalls quaze
Fiskars paper pleater


 Love you all.  Come back again as often as you like and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment