Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Anything Goes at 613 Avenue Create

Hello Crafty people,
I chose to make a tag this week for Anything Goes.  I tried to be a little artsy and unique.  Love this sentiment by Picasso.


Material used:

Image by Ric St. Dennis called Chicago
Paper from DCWV Stardust Stack Collection
Flower by Petaloo
Copic Markers
Crochet lace from stash
Sentiment- from Inkadinkado rubber stamp
Pennant punch by Fiskars
Button from stash
Rosette Die by Tim Holtz

Thanks for checking in!

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
  1 Thessalonians 5:18

4 comments:

  1. I did not see an image, but I am sure it is beautiful and creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment, Edie! I love your tag with all the amazing details - and I mean amazing! A little bit of everything, and it all goes together so beautifully! wow! I have not yet learned how to combine a variety of elements to create a story the way you have, Edie. I love your tag! After spending some time browsing the other pretties on your blog, and thoroughly enjoying the title of your blog, I have become your newest google follower, Edie! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting tag Edie! There are some really fun layers on this - I enlarged it full screen so I could really see the details. Love the embossed layer near the bottom and the cut out gold 'reinforcer' for the ribbon's punched hole. Nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete